17th Kyiv International Advertising Festival presents jury of FILM CRAFT and BRANDED CONTENT & VISUAL STORYTELLING contests
FILM CRAFT and BRANDED CONTENT & VISUAL STORYTELLING contests on the 17th Kyiv International Advertising Festival will be judged by professionals from the advertising industry and area of cinematography. Mads Marstrand, CEO and founder of Uitch Iscratch, Denmark become a Jury Chairman of FILM CRAFT and BRANDED CONTENT & VISUAL STORYTELLING contests.
Mads Marstrand is the CEO and founder of Uitch Iscratch. He began as a
runner 16 years ago at the times leading production company, Locomotion and was
promoted production manager after only two years. Today Mads is an executive
producer who’s engaged and involved in all of Uitch Iscratch’s productions. He
has been working with film since 1995, and produced since 2005 and had Uitch
Iscratcvh, which is one of the leading commercial production companies in
Denmark since 2007.He has filmed in about 150 countries and shot for clients
from Coca-Cola, United Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa, most car
manufacturers, food producers, main European large supermarket chains, fashions
clothes brands, etc. He won a few awards at the Danish Commercial festival and
also won for best music video in Holland once.
· Mads Marstrand, Jury Chairman, CEO & Founder at Uitch Iscratch, Denmark
· Domenico Vitale, Founder & Chief Idea Architect at People Ideas & Culture, USA
· Barney Cokeliss, Director at Barney Cokeliss, UK
· Edoardo Lugari, Director at AIR3 Associazione Italiana Registi, Italy
· Michal Bulik, Director at Bulik, Poland
· Oleg Koshevoy, Executive Producer at Gvardiya, Ukraine
· Martijn Rijnberg, Founder and Director at Cortical Studios, Netherlands
· Ben Lohmer, MD & Executive Producer at The Producers Europe, Spain
· Joachim Berc, Director at Trinity Agency, Germany
· Hagen Decker, Director, Germany
· Denis Volkov, Director, Belarus
· Gleb Orlov, Director, Russia
In the FILM CRAFT contest, judges would pay much attention not so much of creativity and originality of creative solutions, but more craft realization of the project. In particular, it is subject of the quality of the directing, script, cinematography, sound design, animation, visual effects and more. In the contest of BRANDED CONTENT & VISUAL STORYTELLING jury members will appreciate the branded content for broadcast on TV and the Internet, as well as the innovative use of brand integration into existing content.
Don't miss the chance to take a leading position in the objective rating of 17th KIAF!